Recipe: Western Rock Lobster Pizza
This lobster pizza recipe was shared by Nick Palmer, a second-generation fisherman based out of Mandurah, and it is so simple and delicious! Best served with cold beers and mates watching the footy according to Nick.
- 2 500grm uncooked rock lobsters
- 1 garlic clove
- Leggo’s plain tomato base sauce
- 2 pieces of Naan bread
- 1 punnet of cherry tomatoes
- Mozzarella cheese shredded
- Spinach leaves
- Garlic aioli
- Remove lobster flesh from butterflied tails. Tip: Let tails set in fridge for 2 hours to make removal easy. Dice into chunks.
- Baste Naan bread generously with tomato base.
- Add lobster, cherry tomatoes cut in half, chopped garlic, and mozzarella cheese.
- Fan bake at 180° for 20 to 25 mins on pizza trays.
- Add spinach leaves for garnish and aioli.