Come and join us for a more typical WRL update coastal tour between 8 and 12 March 2021 at five locations along the coast.
WRL will be discussing a wide range of industry-related topics and providing an update on key activities. Representatives from DPIRD and AMSA will also be attending the meetings to provide an update and to answer questions.
The events also provide an opportunity to meet with the WRL Directors and other industry members. Partners are welcome, and light food and drinks will be provided following the meetings.
The details for WRL’s coastal tour meetings are as follows:
Monday 8 March: 2.00pm – 5.00pm
Fremantle Sailing Club
151 Marine Terrace, Fremantle
Tuesday 9 March: 3.30pm – 6.30pm
Kalbarri Motor Hotel, Beer Garden
60 Jeffrey Browne Way, Kalbarri
Wednesday 10 March: 3.00pm – 6.00pm
Geraldton Clay Target Club Restaurant and Bar
Off Flores Road, Geraldton
Thursday 11 March: 3.00pm – 6.00pm
60 Point Leander Dr, Port Denison
Friday 12 March: 2.00pm – 5.00pm
Cervantes Country Club
4 Aragon St, Cervantes
Please click on the links to access the following documents relevant to the Coastal Tour meetings:
Season 2021/23 TACC and access fee schedules:
GVP and access fee scenarios:
- Western rock lobster fishery GVP and access fee position paper 2021 (awaiting DPIRD confirmation of figures)
WRL update including new strategic plan and risk register:
- Annual Members and Stakeholders Survey
- WRL Strategic Plan 2020-2023
- Western Rock Lobster Risk Register Summary
Strategy for Security, Independence and Community Connection:
Management plan amendments and FishEye recommendations:
- Letter from DPIRD 15 January 2021
- Factsheet – How do I accurately record “Total pots left in the water” in Fish Eye and CDR forms?
Back of Boat Lobsters:
- Exemption to allow fishers to land up to 200 BOB lobsters per trip until the 30th of April 2021
WRL appreciates your feedback so we hope that you are able to attend and participate in discussions.